Short Let Property Search
Landlord - why opt for a short term let?
- If you are going away on holiday or for business, letting your property on a short let basis can be a very efficient way of ensuring your home is occupied, whilst achieving excellent rental income at the same time.
- If you are unsure of your plans and only want to rent for a short amount of time short lets allow you immense flexibility. Short lets can also allow your property to bring in rental income during void periods or whilst securing a long term tenant.
- Marketing your property for short let opens doors for a variety of options.
- Butler & Stag have a demand for high quality houses and apartments from our corporate and international client base. Our clients consist of Investment banks, Universities, Embassies and other global institutions.
Tenant - why opt for a short term let?
- Cook your own meals, relax in your own garden and watch your own television in the confines of your own space.
- Shortlets will generally save you money, London hotels are expensive.
- All of our properties are fully furnished and presented to a high standard, your consultant will provide you with any specific items needed for your chosen property.
What you need to secure a property;
- Rental for full period in advance
- A deposit of 4 weeks rent
- A administration fee of £175 + VAT
- Photo ID for proposed tenant
- Cost of check in & inventory £100 + VAT
The landlord pays for your check out at the end of the tenancy